[sles-beta] SLES12 SP-2 Beta2 Work Station Extension

Simon Flood S.M.Flood at uis.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 9 03:09:49 MDT 2016

On 09/06/16 09:45, Waite, Dick (External) wrote:

> Then it's my handing that is the issue. I have attached a console log. I
> have given the code and it's happy with the server and SDK, but it's not
> too happy with the WS. How should / when should I give the code to make
> the WS happy.

The console log you attached refers to SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation
Extension 12 _SP1_ and says it is Not Registered (which is hardly
surprising if it's really SP1 and not a mis-reported SP2).

Given both the product name and identifier both reference SP1 I'd say
try adding/pointing to the SP2 WE ISO and retrying registration.

If it is really is SP2 what happens when you specifically try to
register the Workstation Extension using the SLES12 SP2 beta code? From
TID 7016626:

SUSEConnect -p sle-we/12.2/x86_64 -r 903ac9e31354**** -e
dick.waite at softwareag.com

HTH,