[sles-beta] Beta-3 Day

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Thu Jun 16 06:41:21 MDT 2016

Moin,

On Jun 16, 16 06:47:24 +0000, Waite, Dick (External) wrote:
> Grand New Day,
>
> Scheduled releases:
> 2016-06-16 Beta 3
> 2016-07-07 Beta 4
> 2016-07-21 RC1
> 2016-08-11 RC2
> 2016-09-01 RC3
> 2016-09-22 GMC
>
> Can the good people of Europe work with the idea that the Beta-3 iso's
> will be accessible to us tomorrow on Friday 17th.  I did have a quick
> look this morning just in case and the public area's are empty and the
> "insider" area is still showing Beta-2

You know how it is with QA test results and the future - both are hard to
predict ;) but depend on yesterday's actions to a certain degree.

As of writting this email the test results look ok, but there are still
tests running.
So I am currently expecting a release tomorrow, not today, as first the
tests have to finish and then the distribution to the download mirrors wil
take its time.

We nearly had a release today, but ... there was an error found on Tuesday
which we did not want to accept.

        ciao,
          Stefan