[sles-beta] Welcome to the Beta Program of SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Fri May 13 07:02:37 MDT 2016

Hi,
> On 13 May 2016, at 07:25, Waite, Dick (External) <Dick.Waite at softwareag.com> wrote:
>
> Grand New Friday,
>
> Will we have to register the machines we are using for the SP-2 Beta ? At the moment the machines I have moved into my SP-2 group all have a SP-1 GA registration plus the SDK, Script and workstation ext.
Yes, there will be registration code like we did provide for SLE 12 SP1 Beta!
More information will come soon, for now our focus is on releasing beta1 ; )

> As the Beta will be public I was thinking there wouldn't be a need to register ? I don't have a code anyway.
Registration code will be available to VIP by default but not for the public.

Stay tuned!

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager