[sles-beta] Which SDK to use..

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Fri May 20 02:18:19 MDT 2016

Many Thanks Thorsten for the good words and speedy reply.  So I can happily use the pool version and save a iso download. I have the web-scriping from the pool, so I'll take the SDK too.

Have you all a grand day, I'm deep in an old rock quarry north of the Taunus, people put databases in very strange places...

__R