[sles-beta] slurm at network-cluster-repository

Kai Dupke kdupke at suse.com
Mon May 23 01:57:23 MDT 2016

On 05/22/2016 05:49 AM, Gerd Pokorra wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this is not a special Beta bug, but it has something to do with SLES 12.
>

> I want to install the slurm packages at SLES 12 SP 1 from the
> repository:
>   http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/cluster/SLE_12/

Please give the packages from
http://build.openhpc.community/OpenHPC:/1.1/SLE_12_SP1/ a try.

In case this doesn't work please let me know off the beta mailing list.

This contains much more HPC stuff of course - feedback appreciated, too.

regards,
Kai Dupke
Senior Product Manager
Server Product Line
--
Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor liberty to purchase power.
Phone:  +49-(0)5102-9310828     Mail: kdupke at suse.com
Mobile: +49-(0)173-5876766      WWW:  www.suse.com

SUSE Linux GmbH - Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg (Germany)
GF:Felix Imendörffer,Jane Smithard,Graham Norton,HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)