[sles-beta] Beta Registration Codes

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Mon May 30 02:27:26 MDT 2016

Grand Wet Morning,
I ran some work this morning for SUSE looking for issues with virtual machines not getting their disks attached.

Attached are some of the “nags” we have been getting since Beta1 started, Friday 13th May. There are no registration codes for SP-2 beta, so you get a nag. I had a feeling last week I had more nags, the test I ran this morning gave results which need looking at, but while we are getting unknown access to the SCC how sure are we the code we are testing is the same day by day.

I would have thought one would have the codes available before the iso’s are available, so we can do our registration well in advance. Could be I don’t understand what the issues are in giving us codes and getting rid of the nags and knowing you are getting good access to SCC code.

Maybe it’s just a wet Monday morning but it’s the “maybe” factor I don’t like when trying to QA/QE code. One needs the minimum number of variables, and the nags give me bad vibration, we need good vibration and good registration codes…
__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com