[sles-beta] SLE 12 SP2 GMC delayed, not coming this week

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Fri Oct 14 07:08:27 MDT 2016

Dear Beta Participants,

SLE 12 SP2 GMC release will be postponed.

We're struggling with bsc#990384, BtrFS turns RO, and our primary focus for the
next days will be around this issue.

On Monday, we'll send an update message regarding the next steps. This means
that there will be no builds available today to test over the weekend.

We apologize for the delay.

        Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Sr. Release Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173