[sles-beta] s390x issues

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Tue Sep 20 04:14:37 MDT 2016

Grand Day,

I could update a SLES12 SP-1 GA to SLES12 SP-2 Beta2.
I can not update a SLES12 SP-1 GA to SLES12 SP-2 RC2. The update looks Okay but on the re-ipl there are issues with /dev and LV's
I did not see any nags on the list so I thought I'm making an error somewhere. I don't think I'm making an error, I think something is broken.
Looking forward to seeing if RC3 can update from SLES12 SP-1 GA
FWIW I can not update from SLES12 SP-2 Beta2 to RC2 either. Again the /dev and LV's are not there...
__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com