[sles-beta] SLE 12 SP2 RC3 release being a little bit delayed.

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Fri Sep 23 07:05:22 MDT 2016

Hello everyone,

SLE 12 SP2 RC3 is a little bit late, as we are still struggling with some issue
on SLED and the Workstation Extension. Reason is bsc#1000648, which is about a
migration tool for NetworkManager being a little bit to ecstatic.
The issue only appears if you do an upgrade from a previous version, and only on
the two mentioned products, so we decided to start to release the rest of the
family, giving you time for downloading and tests over the weekend, SLED and
SLE-WE will follow as soon as we have images with a fix and correct behavior of
the migration part.

Unfortunately we cannot say yet if this will be the case before the weekend, but
we are working on it.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Stay tuned, the official SLES and SLEHA images and announcements should be
released soon.

Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team,

--
Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager