[sles-beta] Filling bugs

Uwe Drechsel uwedr at suse.com
Tue Feb 25 13:19:51 MST 2014

On Tue, Feb 25, Simon Rowe wrote:

> How are we supposed to file bugs? The Service Request form on
> secure-www.novell.com doesn't have any way of indicating the issue
> is against a Beta.

We have set up two entitlements for Service Requests:

 - Beta Test: SLES 12/SLES 12 HA
 - Beta Test: SLED 12

Depending on which of the three beta tests you are participating, you
should see at least one. The requests will be taken care of by Support
Engineers, who will screen them and potentially create bugs in our
Bugzilla system.

If someone doesn't see the entitlements listed above, something would
have gone wrong in the (manual) setup. In such a case please notify me
at

    beta-programs at lists.suse.com

and I fix it together with the Support team.

Thanks
Uwe

--
Uwe Drechsel