[sles-beta] Antwort: Re: [ANNOUNCE] SLES 12 Beta2 download ?

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Mon Mar 10 00:41:31 MDT 2014

Grand Morning from Darmstadt,

          Looks Okay here. I download some text, now getting the x86_64 SDK. It’s not *fast* but it’s going at a quick trot, slow canter. The SDK is only 1.1 GB and it’s done a third while I’m typing.

__R

Dick Waite
Senior R&D Consultant
Phone:  +49 6151 92-1505
Mobile: +49 171 8393 769
Software AG
Uhlandstr. 12 | 64297 Darmstadt | Germany
www.softwareag.com<http://www.softwareag.com/>