[sles-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SLES 12 Beta3 is available

Simon Flood S.M.Flood at ucs.cam.ac.uk
Fri Mar 21 05:49:58 MDT 2014

On 21/03/2014 11:30, Uwe Drechsel wrote:

> I just downloaded them (attached) and both refer to Beta 3. I can only
> guess that either Edgecast didn't update the files in your region yet,
> or some other proxy is in the way.

Odd given that the larger DVD ISOs are available in my region (UK, sort
of part of Europe).

I just tried again and still both refer to Beta 2. I'm using wget so no
browser cache getting in the way.

Interestingly though the MD5 checksums listed on the Beta 3 download
page for both MD5SUMS and SHA1SUMS don't match the files I'm getting.

Trying again for a third time gives me a "We're sorry, we are unable to
complete the download at this time" so perhaps all is not okay somewhere.

Thanks.
--
Novell/SUSE/NetIQ Knowledge Partner