[sles-beta] XEN Installation with (U)EFI

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Sun Mar 30 08:43:17 MDT 2014

Hello,

On my system it is not possible to install / start XEN with EFI

I mean the grub2-efi Bug, it is not possible to change the default Boot is
known, or SR ?

here the default installation is starting with (U)EFI support, but the XEN
without.

Also I have a bad Problem with my Network when I Install a Virtual System (KVM
/ XEN) I mean the new wiched have Problems with Bridges. The most time I have
no Network also some times the Ifconf-brX lost the Port (enp....)

It is also not possible to config a static Network on installation, also it is
not possible to change DNS server, when a DHCP Server is found in the
Background.

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer