[sles-beta] SLES12 beta3 question concerning XFS boot

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Tue Apr 1 08:01:39 MDT 2014

Joe,
I also remember getting burned with XFS systems with no separate /boot, so I've been using the same config you mention.  I will probably keep a more cautious approach and stay with the separate /boot and XFS / for a while, although I'm experimenting with BTRFS here...
Just my $0.02 worth...
Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield