[sles-beta] SLES12 x86_64 Beta3 autoyast issue /etc/hosts no hostname entry

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Fri Apr 4 06:59:56 MDT 2014

Hi Urs,

On Mar 28, 14 10:14:49 +0000, urs.frey at post.ch wrote:
> Hi Marius
>
> Thank you very much
> Yes I opened a service request
>
> Service Request  # 10885376321 has been created.
>
>  SUMMARY OF SR # 10885376321
>   * SR Severity Level: Medium
>   * SR Brief Description: SLES12-Beta3, autoyast not writing IP-address and hostname to /etc/hosts

we have updated the autoyast2 package for Beta4, but as far as I can see at
the moment this is not fixed yet.

        Sorry,
          Stefan

bug number 870998

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Project Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendoerffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)