[sles-beta] autoyast init-script on Beta4

Michael Baensch michael.baensch at dfs.de
Fri May 2 05:06:07 MDT 2014

Hello again,

We are using an init-script in the autoyast.xml script section.
The init-script configures the system using puppet et al and runs for a long time (about 3-4 minutes).
Before that script finishes the login promp (tty1 getty) appeares. We consider this a bug since the system is not ready configured and we do not want users to log in. Also the init-script shoud be finished before sshd is started if possible.

Because the we can't see all bugs and so many mails, maybe this ist not new ?

Regards
 Michael

DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH
Am DFS-Campus
D - 63225 Langen

Tel.: +49-(0)6103-707-0

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Langen/Hessen
Zuständiges Registergericht: AG Offenbach am Main, HRB 34977
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Michael Odenwald
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Klaus-Dieter Scheurle (Vors.), Robert Schickling, Dr. Michael Hann

Internet: http://www.dfs.de
Public-Key der DFS: http://www.dfs.de/dfs/public_key.asc