[sles-beta] YaST2 dont find a driver - Upgrade to SLE 12 - Gnome from SLE 11-3 with KDE

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Wed May 14 01:23:29 MDT 2014

Many Thanks for the Quick Update,

upgrading from SLE 11 SP3 is not working flawlessly, requiring manual
interaction

I did read the good words, what would be grand are some words so that the "manual interaction" is done how SUSE would like it done. If we are given the 1 to n steps to run the manual interaction, then we all get it right and we can then run our applications checks against SUSE 12-0-beta6 and the results will be helpful to you and are-selves. If we do the manual steps as each of us think it should be done then I'm not sure the issues we find with Beta6 will be so meaningful. Some will get it right and some (me) might not.

Wishing you all a grand day.

__R