[sles-beta] php disappeared in beta6?

Matthias G. Eckermann mge at suse.com
Wed May 14 15:14:28 MDT 2014

On 2014-05-14 T 15:55 +0000 Beddingfield, Allen wrote:

> I can confirm this as an issue, too.  We
> definitely require that PHP be included, since we
> are hosting our web infrastructure on SLES.

PHP is not on the "ISO" anymore, but in a "module",
which is only delivered online.

To get PHP, please register your system during
installation and chose the "Web & Scripting" module.

More on the "Modules" concept I will explain in one
of the next beta calls.

so long -
	MgE

--
Matthias G. Eckermann     Senior Product Manager   SUSE® Linux Enterprise
Phone: +49 30 44315731    Mobile: +49 179 2949448    E-Mail: mge at suse.com