[sles-beta] Antwort: Re: php disappeared in beta6?

Matthias G. Eckermann mge at suse.com
Mon May 19 03:51:06 MDT 2014

Hello Christian and all,

On 2014-05-16 T 11:24 +0200 Christian Woertz wrote:

> thanks for the information regarding SMT, but as we
> use ZCM for installation/updates, what is the time
> line there for the module integration?

at the moment, we are actively working in updating our
tools, namely SMT and SUSE Manager, to work with SUSE
Customer Center (SCC) and the additional/new APIs, as
discussed in the other E-Mails.

Any additional tools for mirroring SUSE Linux Enterprise
packages and patches should rely on the APIs provided.

Please contact you Novell account manager for further
info regarding ZCM.

HTH -
so long -
	MgE

--
Matthias G. Eckermann     Senior Product Manager   SUSE® Linux Enterprise
Phone: +49 30 44315731    Mobile: +49 179 2949448    E-Mail: mge at suse.com