[sles-beta] SLE release notes still refer to SLES11

Matthias G. Eckermann mge at suse.com
Sun May 25 11:10:49 MDT 2014

Hello Darren and all,

On 2014-05-25 T 17:57 Darren Thompson wrote:

> Just a small point, the SLES release notes still refer
> to SLES11 (at least as far as "Introduction/Chnatper1"
> section... I'll read through to see if there are other
> SLES11 references).

thanks, and yes, this is known: the Release Notes
still contain SLE 11 parts while we are transitioning
the information from 11 to 12. This way we can track
that no relevant information is lost.

so long -
	MgE

--
Matthias G. Eckermann     Senior Product Manager   SUSE® Linux Enterprise
Phone: +49 30 44315731    Mobile: +49 179 2949448    E-Mail: mge at suse.com