[sles-beta] Kernel crash.

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at suse.com
Tue May 27 02:09:28 MDT 2014

Le lundi 26 mai 2014 à 14:06 +0200, Günther J. Niederwimmer a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> is there a way to disable same Programs on start time.
>
> I make a new install witn KVM and 2 Clients now after the last Boot I have a
> kernel crash and reboot usw.
>
> now I like to disable on Boot Time systemd libvirt_guest is there a way (?),
> to find out the Problem.

systemctl disable libvirt_guest.service (if that is the name of the
service).

You could also still use chkconfig libvirt_guess off (as in SLE11.)

> In older times I start from a stick and delete the File in "/init.d" ;)

This is NEVER needed with systemd. If you really want to "hide" a
service, use "systemctl mask service_name"

--
Frederic Crozat
Project Manager Enterprise Desktop