[sles-beta] [Sleha-beta] ISCSI issues with SLES12B7 - part2 ( ISCSI 'initiator' driver)

Darren Thompson darrent at akurit.com.au
Wed May 28 05:44:23 MDT 2014

Richard

With your help I can now connect a SLES12B7 ISCSI Initiator to a SLES12B7
ISCSI target (Thank you) so It's looking like option 1 of my possible
causes list so far ;-)

I'm still not able to work out how to bing a single SCSI target to multiple
IP addresses (on a mutihomed host). Any hints here on how to do that part
(it was easy in SLES11 as it just bound on all configured IP addresses by
default).

Darren