[sles-beta] Inconsistent startup

genanr aryan at allantgroup.com
Wed May 28 14:05:40 MDT 2014

     I am seeing some startup issues, but they do not always occur.
Pacemaker, at least partially dies  after a short time.  This causes the
server to get fenced and rebooted.  Before the server reboots, I can see
that /bin/hostname is in the 'D' state.  I believe that because
/bin/hostname is in the 'D' pacemaker eventually dies. Since this
problem does not happen all the time, my only guess would be some race
condition in the startup sequence.  I mainly been testing on beta6 and
just started upgrading the test servers to beta7.  The problem still
occurs on beta7, I do not know if the problem existed before beta6.

Thanks,

Andy