[sles-beta] slides for the flexible component delivery conf call?

Matthias G. Eckermann mge at suse.com
Wed Jun 4 15:06:08 MDT 2014

Hello Wendy and all,

On 2014-06-04 T 13:31 Wendy Palm wrote:

> I've been watching for the slides for the flexible
> component delivery conference call to show up, and
> they don't seem to be.  I've been able to download
> the audio, but need the video.
>
> I see the pdfs from everything else, just not the
> 5/27 talk.

thanks for the reminder! My slides have been published now:

SLED
http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=OkICkpcQeIg~

SLES
http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=Uhn2fg6VMyk~

Enjoy!

so long -
	MgE

--
Matthias G. Eckermann     Senior Product Manager   SUSE® Linux Enterprise
Phone: +49 30 44315731    Mobile: +49 179 2949448    E-Mail: mge at suse.com