[sles-beta] Beta8 - Update - VMware - Startup

Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de
Tue Jun 10 05:38:27 MDT 2014

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 10, Waite, Dick wrote:

> Grand Hot Afternoon,
>
>         I feel in the attached zips we have some answers as to why a VMware machine does not update clean. I will create a SR when the good Novell system lets me.

Hm, according to the pictures, the update was successfull and
does boot?
The grub2 branding problem should be fixed with the next Beta.
The kde -> gnome migration: I'm afraid this got somehow broken in your
case during your manual resolving of the kdelibs4-branding conflict.
Since the screenshot shows the conflict only to 50%, it's impossible
to say what the problem is.

  Thorsten