[sles-beta] Help, getting an autoyast build for "multi-user" target

Darren Thompson darrent at akurit.com.au
Mon Jun 16 01:23:42 MDT 2014

Josef

This is the hardest part as I cannot seem to get a reliable build from
autoyast so do not know if this lack of clean "multi-user" is the problem
or just an incidental from my broken configuration attempts. (Hence the
request for a "know good" example file).

If I do a "default install" and then use the autoinst.xml as my starting
point I get a long way through the build process but cannot get "graphics"
target working and it ends with odd errors with networking.

If I use some of my "earlier" working autoyast files, I get even more
bizarre errors. (Is it just me or is there two complete duplicates of the
"ser vice-manager" section in all the autoyast files that are created from
"yast autoyast" module???

In  any case, when I can get a "working" configuration I will be in a
better situation to help run-down the "broken" test cases and raise SR's

Darren