[sles-beta] YaST2 from SSH failing again with SLES12B8

Darren Thompson darrent at akurit.com.au
Mon Jun 16 14:25:18 MDT 2014

Gregory

Thanks for the link, certainly a very interesting application and may help
when I find PuTTY's terminal emulation options too limiting.

As an aside, you do realise that Macintosh OS has "native" x-server and ssh
clients (functionally identical to Linux)?

Darren

On 17 June 2014 04:59, Gregory D. Rosenberg <gregg at ricis.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> http://cp.mcafee.com/d/FZsS92gQ91NJ5yWr3BTxPxKVJ6Wrz2bPMVUSztdNx4QsEIcCQrI6zBcQsL6zBwQsCQrFKfCzBdxBYShzV4y2EOJaDbCUOJaDbCO5Jg76zBB_HYYehopWZOWrbwXAm7XK9YJteOaaJT6ul3PWApmU6CQjq9J7HFkr8kJ6h3Pq9I06vaAWthKDYLwCHIcfBisEeROx_QbAfDFKx_QbAfDFsxlK5LE2zVkDjGdQ_BPqatSm3pFrEvZ2V3VWqnjh01Z60iCq87oRld40Mc1sQgeX8-k29EwQzIE6y0NapcQg30l6xx5cpudLI6VUQ5Gf3FWizw
>>

>> P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination
>> Fund via your phone bill.
>>
>> The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
>> characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the
>> expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
>> between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
>> blindness is not what holds you back.
>>
>> --
>> 73' & 75'
>> Gregory D. Rosenberg AB9MZ
>> gregg at ricis.com
>>
>> RICIS, Inc.
>> 7849 Bristol Park Drive
>> Tinley Park, IL 60477-4594
>> http://www.ricis.com
>>
>> 708-267-6664 Cell
>> 708-444-2690 Office
>> 708-444-1115 Fax
>> (Please call before sending a fax)
>>

> --
>
> Darren Thompson
>
> Professional Services Engineer / Consultant
>
>  *<image003.jpg>*
>
> Level 3, 60 City Road
>
> Southgate, VIC 3006
>
> Mb: 0400 640 414
>
> Mail: darrent at akurit.com.au <steve at akurit.com.au>
> Web: www.akurit.com.au
> <http://cp.mcafee.com/d/avndz8ArhoKCeK-M-yrKrhKCUMyYYeudETjsohd7ab39J6X1EVjd7bNEVod79J6WrzVEVjopvdAo-h8wGcHiFOVKcHiFOVJNdMQsA3hOO_R-j7cLKtuVtdBVDC7CbFYJt6OaaGaavaxVZicHs3jq9JwTsTsS02QGT6k-nXmYdEr6fMC2JaJNBfB-RISC-UMUr1vF6y0QJQf-xsxYZdbFEw0-z09jd43IqGCy0o60Kq87tAva14QgqhSk3h0oBcCq81wazgMyCcL6TTzsfLpy_6h>
>

> P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination
> Fund via your phone bill.

> between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
> blindness is not what holds you back.
>
> --
> 73' & 75'
> Gregory D. Rosenberg AB9MZ
> gregg at ricis.com
>
> RICIS, Inc.
> 7849 Bristol Park Drive
> Tinley Park, IL 60477-4594
> http://www.ricis.com
>
> 708-267-6664 Cell
> 708-444-2690 Office
> 708-444-1115 Fax
> (Please call before sending a fax)

--

Darren Thompson

Professional Services Engineer / Consultant

 *[image: cid:image001.jpg at 01CB7C0C.6C6A2AE0]*