[sles-beta] [ANNOUNCE] Docker in SLES 12

Michal Svec msvec at suse.com
Thu Jun 19 02:24:14 MDT 2014

Dear Beta participants,

we are happy to announce that SUSE will include Docker as a part of SLES
12. For those not familiar with Docker yet, it is an open-source project
that automates the deployment of applications inside software containers.
It builds on top of Linux Containers, which we have had in SLES since
quite some time (SLES 11 SP2) already and adds another layer allowing for
easy image deployment and management.

Starting with SLES 12 Beta8 Docker is now included on the SLES
installation media, for now as a Technology Preview, feel free to give it
a try and let us know how it works!

Thanks in advance for all your testing

         Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

Regards