[sles-beta] cciss driver for HP hardware

Tom Parker tparker at cbnco.com
Sat Jun 21 07:59:52 MDT 2014

Has the old cciss driver been removed from the kernel?  On my SP3
systems I see from lspci that both the hspa and cciss drivers are
available for this PCIID

0b:08.0 RAID bus controller: Hewlett-Packard Company Smart Array E200i
(SAS Controller)
        Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Smart Array E200i
        Kernel driver in use: cciss
        Kernel modules: hpsa, cciss

I will have to test beta 9 on an old server on Monday

Thanks

Tom