[sles-beta] ruby in the Web and Scripting module

Matthias G. Eckermann mge at suse.com
Mon Jun 23 12:22:27 MDT 2014

Hello Alejandro and all,

On 2014-06-23 T 19:10 +0100 Alejandro Bonilla wrote:

> Right, and wasn't the idea of the modules to provide
> different versions?

> I guess it would be through that channel that a newer
> version would be provided?

the answer to both questions is: Only for Ruby on Rails,
not for Ruby as a programming language.

> I need to read about this again...

so long -
	MgE

Matthias G. Eckermann     Senior Product Manager   SUSE® Linux Enterprise
Phone: +49 30 44315731    Mobile: +49 179 2949448    E-Mail: mge at suse.com
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH  Maxfeldstraße 5          90409 Nürnberg Germany