[sles-beta] Support status for Citrix XenServer?

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Wed Jun 25 22:29:23 MDT 2014

I would have thought that a grub issue would stop it cold before anything was loaded from disk...maybe just presenting a blinking cursor.  With this, it looks like it is getting past the bootloader.
If there are any logs/info I can provide from the XenServer host or if I can figure out how to get them off of the guest os, I will be glad to.
Should I open an SR for this?
Allen B.
--
Allen Beddingfield