[sles-beta] SLES12 beta9 setting default runlevel to 3

Gabor K Horvath gahorvath at novell.com
Thu Jun 26 03:48:17 MDT 2014

Thanks for the info.
It actually works with -f and multi-user.target

It still doesn't change the fact that yast2 services shows none of
these potential targets, except when they are the default.

le12:~ # systemctl -f set-default graphical.target
sle12:~ # yast2 services
# now graphical target show up in the selection list of default targets
sle12:~ # systemctl -f set-default multi-user.target
sle12:~ # yast2 services
# now multi user target show up in the selection list of default
targets, but graphical target is gone.

This effectively means you can't switch to multi-user using Yast.

g.