[sles-beta] Update on SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 development cycle

Jan Weber jweber at suse.com
Wed Jul 16 06:01:25 MDT 2014

Dear SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Beta Testers,

Thank you for participating in the SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 beta
program.

Today we want to update you on a change to our SUSE Linux Enterprise 12
development cycle, so that you can plan accordingly.

We decided to name the next milestone Beta 10 instead of RC1 and
address some additional issues before entering the RC phase.

We appreciate your continued testing, feedback and support. The next
snapshot after Beta10 will be RC1 and ETA for availability of it will
be communicated within the next days.

Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

--
Jan Weber          E jweber at suse.com      SUSE Linux Products GmbH
Product Manager                           HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)