[sles-beta] SLE12-Beta10 - Upgrade from SLE11-SP3 - Looks better, But...

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Thu Jul 17 03:10:16 MDT 2014

Many Thanks Thorsten,

SR10902055991 created for the X11 UI issues.

Can you offer a few words on how to start LVM from the rescue system so that I can mount the good @/var/log and its mates, or point me at the Docu that has these good words. In our world, as you can see from 12-48, we are still happy to live in the XFS world. Very happy to have your system files in the "default" file world.

__R

Dick Waite
Senior R&D Consultant
Phone:  +49 6151 92-1505
Mobile: +49 171 8393 769
Software AG
Uhlandstr. 12 | 64297 Darmstadt | Germany
www.softwareag.com