[sles-beta] R: Slow / Unreliable downloads

Bonazzoli Giandomenico - Technogym SPA gbonazzoli at technogym.com
Thu Jul 17 05:55:41 MDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm new to the beta testing program, and I hope to not be out of topic.

My question Is : is there some documentation about Docker's implementation on SLES 12 ?

I'm looking also for the hub or site where download some vanilla SLES11 or SLES12 docker's images.
My primary scope is to fire up containers for running Legacy Applications such SAP Business Objects, Baan, etc that at the moment are running as fat  Virtual Machines on VM Ware.

Regards.