[sles-beta] TPM 2.0 & Intel TXT secure

Marcus Meissner meissner at suse.de
Thu Jul 17 06:44:14 MDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 01:26:54PM +0200, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is this working / implemented in SLES 12, I have a new Board and like to Test
> this ;-).
>
> Can I found a Docu over this ?

As far as I see, no TPM 2.0 code has so far found its way into the
mainline kernel, so we are still on TPM 1.2 level code.

The trousers and tpmd tools for 1.2 are in SLE12 Beta10.

Bootloader integration would be done via tboot.

(We will work with our partners to add TPM 2.0 support when ready,
either via feature update or (more likely) for SP1.)

Ciao, Marcus