[sles-beta] Docker's implementation on SLES 12 beta10

Alejandro Bonilla abonilla at suse.com
Sat Jul 19 07:49:15 MDT 2014

The strategy is surely still being thought through. ‎Just allow this to happen meanwhile it's still in beta...

As per the future, containers are nice and easy but most of the enterprise workloads do not align with a container. It
makes sense for running jobs, certain analytics and and things that have a short term finality.

Please keep sending feedback as you use it!