[sles-beta] Beta10 - Autoyast

Uwe Drechsel uwedr at suse.com
Wed Jul 23 14:18:47 MDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 23, Dick Waite wrote:

> Grand Day,
>
> Could you give us access to this bug please.
> ===> You are not authorized to access bug #886488 <====
> I have been having X11 issues and a blank screen, very often reported
> and SR created but no answers, I would to see if this bugzilla could
> apply to me. I would have thought giving all of the Beta testers
> access to SLE12 Beta bugzilla's would be a friendly this to do, we are
> al sort-of under an NDA...

Bugzillas access management is one of the not so usable things,
especially in the currently used setup.  Allowing all of you testers an
easier access is something I have on the agenda for the next bigger beta
test.

So, sorry, for now the access is given individually by the support
engineer who picks up the Service Request. And I just added you to this
bug, please understand that I don't scale with adding everyone to every
bug manually ;-)

Thanks
Uwe

--