[sles-beta] Security Problem / question

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Sat Jul 26 06:42:02 MDT 2014

Am Samstag, 26. Juli 2014, 13:51:03 schrieb Günther J. Niederwimmer:
> Hello,
>
> Am Samstag, 26. Juli 2014, 11:57:07 schrieb Marcus Meissner:

> > > To my knowledge: if you "overwrite" an old installation, ssh key
> > > and /home partition are preserved if possible.
> >
> > Yes, there is code to auto-import those in various upgrade scenarios.
>
> Could it be the SSH is broken on the client (13.1)
>
> so now I make a Test with a KVM Client and format the "Raw Partition" before
> I instal and use it with the client ?l

I have now format the Partition with XFS before installation and now I have a
correct changed hostkey

@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!

But I mean it is something wrong with the Btrfs Filesystem when I format new
and have the old hostkey?

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer