[sles-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SLES12 RC1 wicked update

Peter Czanik czanik at balabit.hu
Thu Aug 7 09:40:22 MDT 2014

On 08/07/2014 05:08 PM, Pawel Wieczorkiewicz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please be informed that wicked version 0.6.1 has been released for
> SLES12 RC1 online update.
>
> This version will not help with installation issues (new ISO
> is required here), but it will help with network configuration failures
> after boot-up.
>
> Please test. Thank you.

This time I wanted to register to be able to test the update, but while
it worked a couple of weeks ago, now I get "Evaluation registration code
is expired". Which is right, as it expired in 2013, but if it worked
fine until now, why does not it work any more?
Bye,

--
Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream