[sles-beta] Big Ldap Problem

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Mon Aug 11 07:59:07 MDT 2014

Hello,

Am Montag, 11. August 2014, 07:27:32 schrieb Donald Vosburg:
> Did you set separate credentials for the cn=config database?  Try looking at
> what the yast LDAP server module shows.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
;)

No is a original YaST Ldap Master Installation.

this is the output from ldapmodify

modifying entry "cn=config"

modifying entry "olcDatabase={0}config,cn=config"

modifying entry "olcDatabase={1}mdb,cn=config"
ldap_modify: Other (e.g., implementation specific) error (80)
        additional info: Base DN "cn=config" is not within the database naming