[sles-beta] Thinking about SLES11 migration testing, BTRFS and sub-volumes?

Darren Thompson darrent at akurit.com.au
Tue Aug 19 20:34:57 MDT 2014

Filipe

Thank you, again a full and thorough reply...

It's good to know I'm not the only one considering these options...

Darren

Darren Thompson

Professional Services Engineer / Consultant

 *[image: cid:image001.jpg at 01CB7C0C.6C6A2AE0]*

Level 3, 60 City Road

Southgate, VIC 3006

Mb: 0400 640 414

Mail: darrent at akurit.com.au <steve at akurit.com.au>