[sles-beta] SLES12 RC2 x86_64 Login possible even though autoyast init-script is still runing

Josef Reidinger jreidinger at suse.cz
Tue Aug 26 07:57:28 MDT 2014

Hi Urs,
you can modify autoyast-initscripts.service itself if you add in Unit
"Before" part with required service which is in your case
systemd-logind.service [1]. Question is if we can do it for everyone and
change default.

Josef

[1]
http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.unit.html#Before=