[sles-beta] SLES12 RC2 x86_64 Login possible even though autoyast init-script is still runing

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at suse.com
Tue Aug 26 08:19:58 MDT 2014

Le mardi 26 août 2014 à 14:10 +0000, urs.frey at post.ch a écrit :
> Hi Josef
>
> This would mean, that when entering autoinst init-script I would have to modify
> /usr/lib/systemd/system/autoyast-initscripts.service

Just a general note regarding systemd service:

Never ever modify a file in /usr/lib/systemd/system ..

Instead, either:
- create a copy in /etc/systemd/systemd, modify it there
or
- if you just need to add lines, create a file:
/etc/systemd/system/name_of_the_service_file.d/foo.conf
and in the file, add the lines you want like this:
[Unit]
my_additional_lines..

[Service]
my_other_lines..

After any of those changes, run "systemctl daemon-reload" to have them
used by systemd.

--
Frederic Crozat
Project Manager Enterprise Desktop