[sles-beta] SLES12 RC2 x86_64 Login possible even though autoyast init-script is still runing

urs.frey at post.ch urs.frey at post.ch
Mon Sep 8 02:37:35 MDT 2014

Hello Mark

>There is a class of service files that are called "static."  They cannot be enabled or disabled, per se. It would be nice if systemctl disable would tell you that.  :(
Thank you very much for your answer, brining me a bit closer to systemD

Question:
Is there a way to list this system class of static services

I googled a bit, but nil found. Manned also (man -k systemD | systemctl), but nil found
Also in the sles_admin_book_en.pdf there is nothing to find

I would like to learn more about those "static classes" in systemD

Thank you very much
Best regards

Urs Frey
Post CH AG