[sles-beta] Certificate Deleted

Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de
Mon Sep 15 04:58:49 MDT 2014

On Sun, Sep 14, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> when I make a zypper up from RC2 to RC3 my Certificate are deleted in
> /usr/lib/ca-certificates/pem ?

Do you really mean /usr/lib/ca-certificates/pem and not
/var/lib/ca-certificates/pem ?

I cannot find /usr/lib/ca-certificates/pem, but if your certificate
was really in /var/lib/ca-certificates/pem and got deleted during
upgrade: that behavior is correct.

According to our release-notes (3.1.3.1 Installing CA Certificates),
the correct place is /etc/pki/trust/anchors/

  Thorsten