[sles-beta] question systemd

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Tue Sep 30 05:53:09 MDT 2014

Am Dienstag, 30. September 2014, 13:08:42 schrieb Frederic Crozat:
> Le mardi 30 septembre 2014 à 13:00 +0200, Günther J. Niederwimmer a
>
> écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have two Problems with systemd, can any say way.
> >
> > On a new installation I miss the
> >
> > /etc/tmpfiles.d/tmp.conf
>
> This is expected, we don't ship any files in /etc/tmpfiles.d by default,
> since those are for administrators. All packaged tmpfiles.d files are
> located in /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d (where you'll find tmp.conf)

OK thanks, this was a old Installation, only with "zypper dup" updated, so I
have the tmp.conf twice.

> > The second Problem is, way work this on a reboot but not on start time
> >
> > I make a new kinit.service, the cron parameter "@reboot" don't work
> > anymore
> >
> > /etc/tmpfiles.d/kinit.conf
> > d /run/user/0/krb5cc 1777 root root -
> >
> > /etc/systemd/system/kinit.service
> > [Unit]
> > Description=Kerberos initial kinit
> > Wants=SuSEfirewall2_setup.service
> > After=SuSEfirewall2_setup.service
> >
> > [Service]
> > Type=simple
> > ExecStart=/usr/bin/kinit -k host/asmtp.gjn.prv
> > Restart=on-failure
> > RestartSec=30
> >
> > [Install]
> > WantedBy=multi-user.target
> >
> > /etc/systemd/system/kinit.timer
> > [Unit]
> > Description=Fist Initialisation of KRB5
> >
> > [Timer]
> > OnBootSec=3min
> >
> > [Install]
> > WantedBy=timers.target
>
> I'm not 100% sure I understand what you want to do. Could you elaborate
> a bit more ?

I like to do, on start up a kinit -k host/......... for the first
initialisation from kerberos after the network is on, and the server is
running. (KVM Client)

with SLES 11 I make a cron file with the extra character "@reboot" but this
don't work with SLES 12 anymore.

so I google a bit and found a way with systemd. But my construct is only
working after a reboot and not on start up the system. :-(

So I hope any can help me, to say way. ?

Thanks for a answer,
--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer