[sles-beta] [REMINDER] SLE 12 GMC release date Oct 6th

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Thu Oct 2 07:33:30 MDT 2014

Hi all,

I'd like to remind everybody that the scheduled release date for the GMC of
SLE 12 (SLES, SLED, HA, SDK) is not - as you are all familiar with - on
Thursday/Friday, but on Monday the 6th.

In case you wonder why, this is because we have currently National Day in
China (1st to 7th) and a Public Holiday in Germany this Friday. In addition
to that, we wanted to release GMC in time, so when the schedule was made it
was moved to a Monday ;)

thanks for considering it, and a happy bug-free weekend,

        Stefan

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Project Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendoerffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)