[sles-beta] graphical diff utility?

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Mon Oct 6 09:33:21 MDT 2014

Well can not let that one go  by with a little advert for...

KDiff3 (kdiff3.sourceforge.net) , we don’t now have KDE but I do understand Qt-libs are supported, I see Qt4 and Qt5, maybe I give it a try while the GMC iso's  are still wondering around our green planet...They have not been seen in this part of Europe yet ;o)

Supported platforms:

    KDE4 <=== Sad but no, but the KDE from openSUSE looks good ;o)

    Any Un*x that is supported by the Qt-libs from qt-project.org,
    MS-Windows.
    Apple Mac OSX binary available. (0.9.98)

    In theory any platform for which Qt-libs work (Qt4 or Qt5). <==== this should open the door for SLES12 ....

__R