[sles-beta] [sled-beta] [REMINDER] SLE 12 GMC release date Oct 6th

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Mon Oct 6 15:35:48 MDT 2014

Hi all,

First, the good news: We have a GMC, and it was ready in time for an early
release today.

Now the bad news: Due to some issues out of our control a delay happened
with the availability of the images on the download areas.

While I expect the images to appear in the next few hours, I cannot say atm
when exactly this will be.

As usual, an official announcement will  be made once we see the images appear on
at least one of the mirrors for downloading.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this delay may cause.

        ciao,
          Stefan

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Project Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendoerffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)